Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why you matter


Last week I had an unfortunate event. I was WAY overcharged. I think part of me was already almost at the end of my nerves and something snapped. I decided to go and tell the various companies involved what had happened. Ultimately I received form letter emails and it didn't seem like anything was going to get done.

Last night I took back my overcharged items and was given $57 back to my card. $57! Can you believe that! Some things, like the meat, I needed anyhow and they (meaning Kroger), gave me a price adjustment. Still... $57! Wow!

Between last week and last night however, I thought about all the products I have been unhappy with and all the products that have won me over. And so, I started writing. I made a list of the ones I could quickly think of and sent out emails.

You know what, they listened! I have received coupons for FREE items and coupons that have a higher value than in the paper.

I HIGHLY recommend you trying this as well.

Example: FREE Scrubbing Bubbles Refill, FREE Dryers Ice cream, coupons from Glade, Luvs,

No comments:

Post a Comment