Friday, November 6, 2009

Thank you!

Did you see me in the paper?
That was so strange for me to see my face staring right back at me! Thank you all for your sweet emails and your support. Its been fun being able to talk about food storage and couponing. I had a dream of getting to be famous for couponing and food storage and after this week, I realized I really hate being in the spotlight. I wasn't always that way. Maybe it has happened with time. At any rate, going private has been a really great thing. I feel a WHOLE lot stressed, I am spending a LOT LESS time on the internet (contemplating that maybe I was addicted), and I am able to now focus on my family more which has been this nagging feeling in the back of my mind. I like the idea of helping anyone I can save money and also realize that there is a living prophet on the earth today who has cautioned us to stay out of debt and save and stock up and put families first.
While I am fully aware that after the fabulous article, I should STAY and KEEP GOING, I like the idea of finishing "on top" :) And I like even more the idea of reading books to my baby rather than couponing blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment